View the status of the DVR’s internal storage, as well as any external USB Flash Memory devices attached to the DVR.
To manage files:
1. Check the box for the drive you want to manage. The DVR’s internal hard drive will always be the first hard drive on the list.
2. Change read and write permissions for the selected hard drive.
Do not alter the permissions for the DVR’s internal drive as that could disable the ability to record.
3. Apply Changes to selected drive
4. Format: Formats selected drive. This will delete all video and image recordings from the hard drive, and a screen will prompt you to confirm your decision.
5. Browse: Displays other information about the hard drive, including remaining capacity.
6. Refresh: Refreshes the disk management list for new disk drives, including external USB devices.