Getting Started with LooCloud for PC
LooCloud for PC brings the 365SECU App to your desktop offering similar functionality and accessibility. This article will teach you how to log in to 365SECU for PC, as well as teach you how to view your cameras.
1. Once you have installed 365SECU PC to the directory of your choice, open the 365SECU App by double clicking on the icon on your desktop.
2. When 365SECU PC opens, enter your LooCloud account name and password. These will be the same credentials you use to access the LooCloud App for iOS and Android.
If you don't have a LooCloud Account, select the register option and complete the fields.
3. Once you're logged in, select the option titled "Device Searching" in the bottom left corner. This will automatically scan your Local Area Network to find your DVR and Cameras.
365SECU PC only works on the Local Network and requires an ethernet cable going in to the DVR. 365SECU PC is not a substitute for the LooCloud Mobile App. Use the LooCloud Mobile App for viewing footage on the go.
4. Once 365SECU PC is done scanning the Local Area Network a list will pop up with your DVR. Highlight your DVR and select "Add to the List" in the bottom left corner.
5. Once you select "Add to the List" another window will appear asking you to confirm your selection. The information in this window should be identical to the device parameters found in the LooCloud Mobile App. If you've customized the DVR name or password these changes will need to be reflected here. If all settings are accurate, select the 'Add' button.
If you want High Definition video sent to 365SECU PC, ensure that the "Main Stream" option is selected. If you want Standard Defintion video sent to 365SECU PC, select the "Substream" option. These settings can be changed in 365SECU PC by going to Device Management > Modify Parameters.
6. Once your LooCloud DVR has been added successfully you will get a notification, and the DVR name will appear in the top left corner under the Device List.
7. Double Click on the DVR's name to view your camera list.
8. Double Click on the Camera's name to view the camera in the corresponding channel window, starting in the top left. Double click on the window to view the camera in full screen. Double click again to return to the camera layout screen.