Network > Substream
Determines the video quality streaming settings from the DVR to the LooCloud app.
1. Channel List: List of available channels.
2. Resolution: The supported resolution is CIF.
3. FPS: The frames-per-second sent to your mobile phone. The range is from 1 to 6. The default is 6.
4. Encode: Supports Variable-Bit-Rate (VBR) and Constant-Bit-Rate (CBR). The default is VBR.
5. Quality: Select the quality of video being sent to your mobile device. The default is “lower” quality to save the user bandwidth.
6. Max Bitrate: Select the maximum amount of bandwidth sent to your mobile device.
Use the bottom row to manage all channels at once.
Remember to "Apply" your settings before exiting the menu.