The Quick Menu can be easily accessed from the Live View screens by right clicking on your mouse. It contains several options to configure and manage any cameras or recordings.
The Quick Menu options from top to bottom are:
1. Single Channel View: View any channel in full screen.
2. Multi Channel View: View several channels at once.
3. Start Scan/Stop Scan: Select to automatically cycle through the DVR's channels. Set the interval options in the Main Menu > Live > Main Monitor menu.
4. Colour: Select to be taken to a Live View of the selected channel. Select your channel from the drop down menu, and adjust the Brightness, Hue, Saturation, Contrast or Sharpness of the image using the menu. Increase the values by left clicking on the + sign, and decrease the value by clicking on the the - sign. You can always restore default settings by pressing the Default button at the bottom of the menu. Please confirm any changes by left-clicking on the Save button.
5. E-Zoom: Select this option to digitally zoom in on portions of your screen. After selecting this option you will automatically be taken to Live View. From there you can left click with the mouse to zoom in where you click, and left click once more to return to your original view. Right click to go back to the previous screen.
6. Audio: This feature is not supported by this product.
7. PTZ: This feature is not supported by this product.
8. Snap: The DVR can take snapshots of live video automatically. You can set the snapshot intervals under the Main Menu > Record > Snap menu. Recorded Snaps can later be found in the Main Menu > Search > Image tab.
9. Start/Stop Record: Select to manually start or stop recording video for the selected channel. The default is set to automatically record 24/7.
10. Playback: Select to view the video file currently being recorded. You can search all of your recorded files in the Main Menu > Search > Time Search menu.
The recording will start playing back in Single Channel view, and the Playback Bar will appear at the bottom of the screen.
Next Page - Using the Playback Bar