Basic > System
The Basic > System menu contains several settings to personalize your Loocam DVR system to your liking.
1. Device Name: The name of your Loocam device. Left click to bring up the virtual keyboard to change the device name. Confirm and save changes by selecting the enter button.
2. System Number: The default is 0, or you can manually enter a system number. Left click to bring up the virtual number pad to change the system number. Confirm and save changes by selecting the OK button.
3. Video Format: The option is set by the manufacturer depending on region. The default is locked to AUTO to ensure regional compatibility.
4. Enable Password: Select whether you want to protect DVR access with a password.
5. Show System Time: Select whether to display the current time on screen. The default is set to enable time display on screen.
6. Max Online Users: Select how many users can simultaneously access the DVR through the Mobile App. The default is set to 10.
7. Video Output: Select the output resolution. The default is 1920x1080.
8. Language: Select the language you want the menus to be displayed in.
9. Logout After [Minutes]: Determine how long you want to stay logged into the Loocam DVR system before automatically logging out.
10. Setup Wizard: Select whether you want to Setup Wizard to appear the next time the DVR is powered on.